Monday 23 June 2008

Marc Anthony - Torres Writes Book About Marc Anthony Break-up


The beauty queen MARC ANTHONY left for JENNIFER LOPEZ has written a self-help book revealing how she coped with her divorce from the star.

Anthony married Lopez in 2004, just four days after completing his divorce from Dayanara Torres, the mother of two of his children.

The rejection devastated the former Miss Universe, but she picked up the pieces and now wants to help others with Married to Me: How Committing to Myself Led to Triumph after Divorce, which she co-wrote with her sister Jeannette.

Torres says, "Until my divorce, my life was like a fairytale. I guess I wrote this book to remind women that this can happen to anyone. Even skinny beauty queens."

But she snubbed the chance to use the book to attack Anthony and Lopez, and doesn't mention their names once.

She explains, "Before I was married, I had my own life, my own career. Now all reporters want to talk about is that - like nothing else matters. I'm so over it."





See Also